Community | Let's Talk | Let's Learn English
Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.

Speaking English - Too Easy To Discovery !!!

Trang ChínhTrang Chính  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  Tìm kiếmTìm kiếm  Đăng kýĐăng ký  Đăng Nhập  
Tìm kiếm

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Like/Tweet/+1
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Thống Kê
Hiện có 1 người đang truy cập Diễn Đàn, gồm: 0 Thành viên, 0 Thành viên ẩn danh và 1 Khách viếng thăm

Không

Số người truy cập cùng lúc nhiều nhất là 17 người, vào ngày Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:44 pm

Bài 1 - Never give up

Go down 
Tác giảThông điệp
Admin-Pinky
Thành viên chăm chỉ
Thành viên chăm chỉ

Tổng số bài gửi : 37
Đến từ : Hanoi City

Bài 1 - Never give up Empty
Bài gửiTiêu đề: Bài 1 - Never give up   Bài 1 - Never give up EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 11:29 am

Natalie, the swimmer who lost a leg
Natalie du Toit, the South African swimmer, was only seventeen when she lost her leg in a road accident. She was going to a training session at the swimming pool on her motoerbike whe a car hit her. Her leg had to be amputated at the knee. At the time she was one of South Africa's most promising young swimmers. Everybody thought that she would never be able to swim competitively again.

But Natalie was determined to carry on. She went back into the pool only three months after the accident. And just one year later, at the Commonwealth Games in Manchester, she swam 800 metres in 9 minutes 11.38 seconds and qualified for the final - but not for disabled swimmers, for able-bodied ones!. Although she didn't win a medal, she still made history.

"I remember how thrilled I was the first time that I swam after recovering from the operation - it felt like my leg was there. It still does", says Natalie. "The water is the gift that gives me back my leg. I'm still the same person I was before the accident. I believe everything happens in life for a reason. You can't go back and change anything. Swimming was my life and still is. My dream is to swim faster than I did before the accident.
Về Đầu Trang Go down
https://noitienganh.forumvi.com

Bài 1 - Never give up
Về Đầu Trang 
Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang

Permissions in this forum:Bạn không có quyền trả lời bài viết
Community | Let's Talk | Let's Learn English :: Học Tiếng Anh :: Luyện Dịch :: Dịch Anh - Việt :: Trình Độ Trung Cấp-
Chuyển đến